Trufold 46 Supreme Folding Sliding Patio Door Set
Unfinished (6&8ft available Pre-Finished)
• The sets are reversible with left to right or right to left opening options from the same set so no need to order left and right models.
• Top hung roller system to ensure smooth action compared to bottom roller systems which tend to clog up with debris in the bottom track and jamb.
• The sets open outwards to save space in the home and to stop water dripping down the glass when raining onto your floor which happens with internal opening sets.
• Each set has a single or double daily access doors for ease of going in and out without having to open the set fully each time.
• 46mm thick doors for extra strength, stability and thermal performance
• Available in Oak engineered with 3 coats of factory applied finish – so that you can fit the sets straight away without further finishing - We also offer a factory finished White version with Hardwood core
• Solid Hardwood core with 1.5mm slices of Oak or Hardwood on the surface – engineered construction for stability and ensuring that they do not warp, twist or split like solid wood. Much more stable than the softwood core used by our competitors
• Full 22mm double glazed units using Low E toughened thermally efficient glass – Part L rating one of the best on the market at 1.8W/m2K for the whole set – suitable for refurbishment of existing homes or extensions to existing homes
• Low E glass reflects the heat into the home in the winter keeps the home cooler in the summer and reduces carbon emissions from the home.
• Modern aluminium cill
• Double weather seals for extra weather and draught protection
• Unique combination Oak and aluminium sub cill for that Oak appearance but with drainage out through the aluminium rather than through the wood.
• 3 Point security locking system which can be locked from either the inside or outside. Plus key lockable drop bolts as extra security.
• Virtually everything is factory pre-machined to make assembly and installation easier on site – full comprehensive installation instructions
• Sets come with everything required plus extras our competitors do not include – Doors, Frames, Cill, special stainless steel folding hardware, locks, drop bolts, handles (chrome), lintel and frame fixings plus special drill and screwdriver bits, plus our special door catches and magnets to hold the doors in place when open. (helps on windy days and as a protection against fingers getting trapped)
• Weather tested to BS6375 Part 1